Global Startup & Corporate Innovation Lead, Entrepreneur and Educator
Anna C Mallon has 20 years of experience transforming global start-up innovation, education and marketing businesses across Europe and Southeast Asia. She is a former entrepreneur, accelerator lead and investor who was based out of Singapore for 15 years (currently in Amsterdam) and is experienced in leading international companies, cross-cultural teams.
Through her own companies and in partnership, she’s designed and delivered dozens corporate and VC backed startup and innovation programs for companies including DAIMLER, FACEBOOK, BOSCH, SHELL, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, MUFG Bank, MURU-D (Telstra), Syngenta, HP, MunichRE, SCOR, DENTSU AEGIS, CSIRO, CREDIT SUISSE, A*Star and more.
As a Director and investor of Southeast Asia’s first startup accelerator, JFDI.Asia, Anna facilitated corporate venture building with startups and contributed towards a portfolio of over 70 early stage technology startups worth USD 60 mill. Her work with 15 further global startup accelerators exposed her to supporting founders across EmergingTech, Edtech Fintech Healthtech Energy Agritech and Proptech.
Before setting up Startup2Life, Anna founded The Creative Experience, a corporate training and innovation company, where in less than 2 years she closed high-figure deals with multinational clients including Singapore Airlines, KPMG, Starhub, MANULIFE, JLL, DBSchenker and world-class Universities like SMU.
Prior to that, in 2010, Anna set up a boutique education consultancy, Kalani Marketing & Management, which led her to work with the so-called digital “Harvard” Hyper Island, the Singapore Economic Development Board and Teesside University.
Even earlier between 2002 – 2010, Anna started out her career by setting up an entire Digital Film department for the SAE Institute in Belgium which later led her to oversee campuses across Southeast Asia (and Europe) as General Manager and Regional Director for 7 years.
Areas of Specialisation:
- Startup acceleration & corporate innovation programs (design, delivery, strategy)
- VC/Investor relations & scouting
- Education/Training (innovation & entrepreneurship)
- Internationalisation, going global, scaling
- Storytelling for leaders, sales, investment (pitching)
- Customer driven dev, Design Thinking
- Hiring, founder coaching, team culture, D&I
- ***Adjunct Faculty at Melbourne Business School & National University of Singapore (Innovation/Entrepreneurship)
- ***Industry Advisory Board at KAPLAN (Engineering/IT)
- ***Mentor/Judge at Techstars, Antler, Startupbootcamp, SheLovesTech, Seedstars, WomeninAI, Founders Institute, Investible and more