Open Roles at ACM:
Tech/Admin Virtual Assistant
20hrs / week
Is This You?
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Virtual Assistant who is passionate about what they do and committed to delivering the highest quality work.
We need someone who can operate happily in both the administrative and technical arenas, assisting our CEO and Ops Manager to build outstanding online experiences and mastering our tech stack.
To be successful in this role, you must be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. At a startup you wear MANY hats, and you'll need to be comfortable with being a self-starter and jumping in to fill gaps where needed.
Our products and services capture the interest of a worldwide audience, and we have an exciting roadmap of launches coming up, so you’ll have your hands on a range of projects - every day is different and surprising in the best of ways.
Whilst you do not need to have coding or highly technical back-end skills (although these are a plus if you do!), you'll need to be comfortable with tasks such as website updates, SEO configuration, eCommerce support, setting up automations and analytics etc.
This Role Is Responsible For:
- Supporting the CEO and Ops Manager with administrative tasks and during Launches and Projects
- Delivering Customer Care, including inbox and message management
- Communicating internally with the rest of the Team and externally with Suppliers where necessary
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas, take notes and track follow-up action items
- Updating and maintaining website copy, pages, opt-ins, tagging, plugins, SSL certificates, auto-responders etc
- Creating, updating, and organising information in a variety of dashboards and shared applications
- Landing Page Design and Creation
- eCommerce Support
- Funnel Optimisation and Management
- Installing and Optimising Analytics and Tagging
- Tech Stack Integration and Automation
You Must Have:
- *At least* 2 years of experience as a Tech and/or Administrative VA
- Proven track record for getting results for clients and addressing key needs
- Specific experience with Kajabi, Google Drive + Tools, Google Analytics and Canva
- Proficiency in the following tools:
- Notion / Trello or similar project management tools
- Stripe | PayPal
- CRM Platforms
- Shield, Buffer, Hootsuite
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience building Coaching or Education infrastructure / business / programs
- Previous experience at a high-growth, fast-paced startup or working with a CEO/Founder
- Previous experience in any of Sales / Marketing / Social Media / Content / Financial Management
You'll Thrive In This Role If:
- You love all things digital media and are always searching for new tools and trends in the industry
- You’re organised, detail-oriented and noticing and remembering details - when it comes to typos, graphic misalignments and testing before launch, you’re a perfectionist
- You're a team player who does what you say you're going to do
- You're comfortable working collaboratively with an international team
- You're proactive and comfortable owning and leading projects through to completion
- You’re curious and enjoy figuring things out yourself, but also aren’t afraid to ask questions or suggest improvements
- You love all things systems and get excited learning new platforms, tool and ways of working
- You’re a fast learner with an action-oriented mindset to unblock any challenge that comes up
- You’re fluent with the internet and internet culture, able to research anything effectively online. You’re also a daily user of mobile software & apps
- You're looking for a longer-term role where you can flourish and co-create a team culture of professionalism and collaboration
This Is Not The Role For You If:
- You are just getting started in the online space - we are looking for a seasoned VA Rockstar with at least 2 years experience
- Ideal Start Date: ASAP (February 2023)
- 20 hours/week - trial period of 3 months
- Opportunity to grow after initial 6 months
Sounds like something you'd enjoy? Please head to this application form to share more information about your background and experience, and what you could offer in this role. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to an online interview.
THE MONTHLY GROWTHPRENEUR CHRONICLE
Get actionable advice to your inbox.
Join 10k+ subscribers to access Resources about Business Building & Scaling, Maximising Productivity & Performance, Managing Stress, Burnout and Hypergrowth.
Rest assured that we value your information and would never sell it, or spam you.